In East and Central Africa, Uganda is one of the countries with sufficient and realistic resources. These include regular rainfall, fertile soil, minerals like copper, natural gas, crude oil and many more. With the recently new list of top Chinese companies in Uganda, the GDP growth has risen both in agriculture and industrialization. For example, there have been numerous employment opportunities in the companies, hence executing development nationwide.
Nevertheless, Chinese construction companies in Uganda have earned a lot of money than any other foreign nation investors in Uganda. Moreover, their projects are expected to continue since Uganda is still a developing nation. On the other hand, China has been giving loans to Telecommunication companies, energy, and carrier sectors that require construction. Rather, the Chinese require that their companies be assigned the tenders after funding for the projects.
According to Basil Ajer, acting Executive Director of Uganda Investment Authority (UIA), Uganda anticipates sparking additional interests from China.
“They mentioned areas of interest in agricultural value addition, Information Communication Technology (ICT) and tourism. As UIA, we mobilise counterparts in those sectors so we expect more inflow of foreign direct investment and more cooperation between Ugandans and their Chinese counterparts,” said Mr. Ajer.
In summary, below is a list of the Top and Best Chinese companies in Uganda.
- Pearl Engineering company Ltd Kampala (construction company).
- China north machine company limited Kampala (farm equipment suppliers).
- Excite Construction Limited (Construction company).
- China International Water and Electrical company Kampala (Engineering Company).
- China Nanjing International Limited Kampala.
- Mutoni Construction Uganda Limited Kampala (Construction company).
- Chinese Business Hotel Kampala.
- Shammah Consultants and Business Solutions Kampala(Accounting, finance and consulting company).