Top 10 strongest Currencies in Africa 2022 (highest currency today). Several countries in Africa have the strongest and highest currencies than some European nations. Hence, this has positively affected the growth and stability of the respective African countries. It’s important to note that the currency value of any given country, is determined by several factors. For example, the foreign exchange market, inflation, the market fits in the country, as well as its supply and demand.
Today, we shall educate you on the top 10 strongest and highest currency or currencies in Africa in 2022. Before we go further, we hope that you explored the highest and strongest currencies in the world for 2022.
Which currency is the highest in Africa 2022?
The most powerful and highest currency in Africa in 2022 is Tunisia’s currency, Tunisian Dinar. This is because 1 USD is equivalent to DT 2.87. In other words, Tunisian Dinar is the strongest currency in Africa in the year 2022.
First, we managed to evaluate the currencies in all the countries in Africa step by step. Through our findings, 4 North African countries appeared in the list of the top 10 strongest currencies in Africa in 2022. Also, we had 3 southern African countries that emerged among the nation’s with the highest currencies.
Eswatini, a landlocked country, previously known as Swaziland, ranked #8 in Africa. Probably, being surrounded by economically stable nations like South Africa and Zambia (which is also landlocked), enabled it to stand tall. In East Africa, the country that has the highest currency in 2022 is Eritrea.
In summary, we shall list the top 10 highest, powerful, and strongest currencies in Africa 2022 or today. Then, we will state the trade tariffs to the United States Dollar rates in the current time.
Top 10 Strongest Currencies in Africa 2022
- Tunisian Dinar, 1 USD = DT 2.87. Again, Tunisian dinar is the highest currency in Africa in 2022.
- Libyan Dinar, USD = LYD 4.61. It’s the second most powerful currency in Africa today and in 2022.
- Ghanaian Cedi, 1 USD = ÇEDI 5.51
- Moroccan Dirham, 1 USD = MAD 9.89
- Botswana Pula, 1 USD = Pula 10.90
- Zambian Kwacha, 1 USD = ZMK 13.10
- Seychellois Rupee, 1 USD =SR 13.64
- South African Rand, 1 USD = R 14.89
- Swazi Lilangeni 1 USD = 14.89 SZL
- Eritrean Nakfa, 1 USD = Nfk 15.00. And finally,
- Egyptian Pound, USD = E£ 16.30