- List of top 10 strongest and highest currencies in Asia 2022/2023.
- Which countries in Asia have the strongest currency or high currency values in 2023?
In our previous post, we covered the top 10 strongest currencies in the world. Today, we shall list the top 10 strongest currency or currencies in the Asia continent for the year 2023.
Which currency is the Strongest in Asia?
Kuwaiti Dinar is the strongest currency in Asia in 2023 right now. Furthermore, the Kuwaiti Dinar is also the most valuable, expensive, and currency with the highest value in Asia and the world currently.
On the other hand, Vietnam is the country that has the weakest and lowest currency in Asia r8ght now. This is because 23,109 VND is equal to 1 US dollar.
Vietnamese Dong: 1 USD = 23,107 VND
The top 3 strongest currencies in Asia are Kuwaiti Dinar, Bahraini Dinar, and the Oman Rial. This is because 1 Kuwaiti Dinar = $3.31, 1 Bahraini Dinar = $2.67, and 1 Oman Rial is equivalent to $2.61.
In overview, we will list the name of the Asia countries with high currency. Then, we will state their respective money exchange rate against the U.S. dollar in 2023.
Top 10 Strongest Currencies in Asia 2023
- Kuwait. 1 Kuwaiti Dinar, KWD = $3.31. Kuwaiti Dinar is the currency that has the highest value in Asia right now.
- Bahrain. 1 Bahraini Dinar = $2.67.
- Oman. 1 Oman Rial, OMR = $2.61.
- Jordan. 1 Jordanian Dinar = $1.42.
- Brunei. 1 Brunei dollar, BND = $0.74.
- Singapore. 1 Singapore Dollar, SGD = $0.732.
- Azerbaijan. 1 Azerbaijani Manat = $0.60.
- Qatar. 1 Qatari Riyal = $0.28.
- Saudi Arabia. 1 Saudi Riyal = $0.272. And last on the list of the 10 highest currencies in Asia in 2021,
- United Arab Emirates. 1 United Arab’s Dirham = $0.26.
According to the top 10 list above, the Kuwaiti Dinar is undoubtedly the strongest, highest, and most powerful currency in Asia in 2023 right now.
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Strongest currencies in Asia 2023”
Comments are closed.