Relationship is one of the nicest entities for connection especially when you are freshest partners. However, when things persistently turn out not welcoming, most relationships end up disconnected. Some end up in regrets of letting go while others don’t. In this article, we shall cover the top 10 r&b and rap songs about missing your ex in 2021.
First, attending an individual with a broken heart that was of utmost importance can be reasonably complicated. This is because it could be a challenging mission especially on bringing back their love and trust to you. Most of us have unsuccessfully tried getting back our ex by dedicating to their songs about missing someone. Ugwire compiled a comprehensive list of the top 10 songs about missing your ex for the year 2021.
Further, the list comprises songs about getting back together with an ex, and songs that you can send or dedicate to your ex. Besides, it also covers a variety of songs about missing your ex, for example, r&b, rap, as well as country songs.
To sum up, we will provide the name of the song or music. Then, we shall list the name of the artists. Have a look at the list below.
Songs About Missing Your Ex 2021
- We Belong Together, MARIAH CAREY
- Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely, BACKSTREET BOYS
- Remember The Time, MICHAEL JACKSON
- You & Me, OX FEAT. GEORGIA BLACK
- When You’re Gone, BRYAN ADAMS featuring MEL C
- Someone Like You, ADELE
- Nothing Compares 2 U, SINEAD O’CONNOR
- All Out Of Love, AIR SUPPLY
- Don’t Speak, NO DOUBT
- I Will Always Love You, WHITNEY HOUSTON. And finally,
- I Just Don’t Know What To Do With Myself, THE WHITE STRIPES.