Top 10 Short Business Courses in Nairobi, Kenya today. There are several short professional business courses available for study in the best universities and colleges in Kenya today. Furthermore, most of these short business courses in Kenya today are offered in Nairobi City. In addition, most of them are highly demanding in the job market in Kenya, especially by the best employers in the country. Welcome to Ugwire Media Networks, the most educative and informative website.
In our previous article, we had a comprehensive article on the best business schools in Kenya. Similarly, we also listed the most marketable business courses in Kenya. In this article, we shall list the top 10 best short business courses in Kenya in 2022 today.
First of all, business professionals are the best employees in an SME or middle-class organization or company today. This is because of their innovative strategies and mastery in coming up with solutions to problems that firms encounter periodically.
Today, most employers in Kenya prefer to recruit individuals who have a degree certificate as well as a certification award. As such, it’s good for anyone who has a diploma or degree certificate to pursue an extra certificate course. By doing so, you increase your chances of landing a job placement in the highest-paying companies in Kenya.
In summary, below is a list of the highly demanding and marketable short business courses in Kenya today.
Top 10 Short Business Courses in Kenya
- Short Business Accounting courses like Pastel, Sage, QuickBooks, MS FoxPro, and many other new programs.
- Speak With Confidence (Public Speaking).
- Project Management Certification courses in Kenya.
- Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Advanced Excel Class.
- Digital Marketing Short Courses in Kenya.
- Customer Service Management Course.
- Practical Human Resource Short Business Courses like Certificate in Human Resource Job Mentorship, Certified Human Resource Professional, and many more.
- Certificate in Business Management. And finally,
- Certificate in Business Administration. It’s the last in the list of the top 10 best short business courses currently available for study in Kenya.