It’s very true that at least everyone has at some point missed somebody in their life. Probably, this may be because your partner or relative left you for either a short or long-term. Hence, listening to someone sing about sharing the same pain as you can be comforting. As a result, we have a Playlist of the top 10 Best songs about missing someone you love from the year 2021 to 2022.
Certainly, most of you encountered this situation due to a breakup, or probably your loved ones are no longer with you. We have selected songs across genres that will help you feel less lonely.
Top 10 Best Songs About Missing Someone You Love 2022
- Miss You Like Crazy – Natalie Cole
One for when you miss that special someone so much that it is driving you crazy.
- Nothing Compares 2 U – Sinead O’Connor
One for when you feel like all your new dates are nothing in comparison to your lost love .
- Ain’t No Sunshine – Bill Withers
Listen to this when you feel like the light in your life has gone when you are separated from your loved one.
- I Just Don’t Know What To Do With Myself – The White Stripes
Lyric: Now that we’re through/ I just don’t know what to do.
- Someone Like You – Adele
Lyric: I’ll remember you said/ “Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”.
- I Can Dream About You – Hall & Oates
- Yesterday – The Beatles
- Hello Darlin’ – Conway Twitty
Lyric: Come back, darlin’/ I’ll be waitin’ for you…
- A Picture Of Me (Without You) – George Jones
Lyric: If you’ve ever looked up at a sky with no blue/ Then you’ve seen a picture of me without you.
- Baby I’ve Been Missing You – The Independents
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- It Must Have Been Love – Roxette
- Missing You – Diana Ross
- I Will Remember You – Sarah McLachlan
In summary, the list above comprises the top 10 best songs about missing someone you love in 2022. If you missed our previous article, here are the best country songs about missing someone in 2022.