Top 5 best cloud-based phone systems for small and medium-sized to large businesses from 2022 to 2023.
A cloud-based phone system offers numerous advantages over traditional telephones, despite the system’s having a variety of pros and cons. This system has some of the best cloud-based phone systems for small businesses in 2023. Additionally, the cloud phone service providers have the most advanced VoIP features with the best overall value.
Currently, RingCentral is the best Cloud-based phone system for small businesses. RingCentral combines all the features you need in a cloud business phone system. However, with some of the free cloud-based phone systems, call recording tops the list of free cloud PBX providers today.
What is a cloud-based business phone system?
A cloud-based phone system is a Phone Service Provider that allows you to make calls through the internet rather than considering the traditional analog phone, which means that it is wired in a way to make a connection.
You may be asking yourself, how much does a cloud phone system cost? According to reviews in 2022, on average, the pricing for a cloud-based service phone system ranges between $15 to $50 per user. Certainly, this is I consideration of what kind of features you need for your business.
For example, we have some cloud-based service providers who do offer free plans for the same. Below, we explore the 5 best cloud-based phone systems for small and medium-sized businesses from 2022 to 2023 with some of their key features.
Best cloud-based phone systems 2023
This is best for small teams with a large call volume that is way more than their current number of agents that need to optimize available team members.
Key Feature: Speed Coaching
Best for mid-size teams that need “all-in-one” unified communications systems with VoIP calling.
Built-in native CRM tools with callop and live Smart Agent Assistance.
Best generally, because it combines all the features you need in a cloud business phone system.
Key Feature: Updated team collaboration suite that enables its users to condense the business communication tools.
The best cloud-based phone system that maintains a high daily call volume.
Key Features: Highly customizable.
Best for mobile teams using Zoom meetings, which may require VoIP access to run it.
Key Features: Advanced features in the mobile application enables ease of communication.
Cloud-based phone systems advantages and disadvantages
Cloud-based phone systems use VoIP technology to connect to voice calls. However, cloud-based phone systems don’t use legacy technology like analog telephone lines. Therefore, it has its technological advantages and disadvantages.
Cloud-based phone systems pros and cons
- Better reliability and performance.
- Lower costs.
- Faster implementation and setup.
- Access a diverse set of call features in one place.
- Less maintenance.
- Improved customer experience.
- Easily supports remote work in any place available.
- Users at one point may need to purchase a certain feature for them to access a certain service or even to incorporate additional communication software.
- Faster Networking equipment is needed for it to run smoothly and well.
- Stable internet connection is required i.e you need a high-speed internet connection all the time.
- At one point, call quality may get compromised by problems like jitters as well as the internet connection.
- The location information is always limited for emergency calls.
- Mostly requires a 1-2-year contract.
- Many don’t interface with older analog equipment for paging or facility controls.