Most individuals have been asking us to provide a list of all the level 5 hospitals in Kenya from 2022 to 2023.
In our previous article, we enlightened you about the best private hospitals in Nairobi, Kenya. Similarly, we also listed the best private hospitals in the Mombasa City of Kenya. Today, we shall list all the level 5 hospitals in Kenya from 2022 to 2023.
First of all, the Ministry of Health in Kenya has classified medical centers into 6 tiers. Certainly, Level 1 hospitals are the medical centers that handle the least sophisticated cases. On the other hand, Level 5 and 6 hospitals prevail to be the most advanced clinics that can handle complicated cases of patients.
Before we get to the bottom of this article, it’s good to note that District hospitals are classified as Level 4 hospitals in Kenya. Hence, Level 5 hospitals in Kenya act as the referral junctures of problematic cases from Level 4 hospitals in the country.
How many Level 5 hospitals are there in Kenya?
Currently, there are about 15 Level 5 public hospitals in Kenya. These hospitals have proven to have the capacity that is required by the Government of Kenya to be ranked as the best medical hubs. Have a look at the list of the best level 5 hospitals in Kenya presently:
List of Level 5 Hospitals in Kenya
- Kenyatta National Hospital, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Coast General Hospital Level 5, Kenya.
- Thika Level 5 Hospital, Kenya.
- Kiambu Level 5 Hospital, Kenya.
- Meru County Level 5 Hospital, Kenya.
- Nakuru Level 5 Hospital, Kenya.
- Othaya Level 5 hospital in Nyeri, Kenya
- Embu County, Level 5 Hospital, Kenya
- Kakamega Level 5 Hospital.
- Machakos County Level 5 Hospital, Kenya.
- Garissa Level 5 Hospital, Kenya.
- Kisumu Level 5 Hospital.
- RFH, Ruai Family Hospital, Nairobi.
- Mama Lucy Kibaki Level 5 Hospital in Kenya. And finally,
- Nyeri Level 5 Hospital.