Today, we shall enlighten you on the Wealth, Properties & Companies Owned by DP William Ruto in 2020. Most importantly, we shall list the 10 expensive things owned by Ruto today. In other words, the list explains on William Ruto net worth in dollars from 2019 to 2020.
First of all, Dr William Ruto is the current Deputy President of the Republic of Kenya since 2013 general elections. Certainly, William Samoei Ruto is among the top 20 richest people in Kenya 2020, with a net-worth of over Ksh 41billion. If you missed our previous article, here are the top 10 richest people in Kenya in 2020.
Many individuals have been inquiring about how wealthy is William Ruto, and properties owned by William. In short, below are the riches, properties and companies owned by William Samoei Ruto up to 2020.
William Ruto Wealth, Properties and Companies Owned 2020
William Ruto Wealth and Net Worth 2020 Top 10 Expensive Things Owned
- Sentrim 680 Hotel estimated at Ksh 3.1 billion. It’s located in the center of Nairobi, a 5-minute walk from Kenyatta International Conference Center. Similarly,
- Weston Hotel in Nairobi that’s estimated to be worth Ksh 2.6 billion. It’s a 4 star hotel with 120 rooms, situated opposite the Wilson Airport in Nairobi City, Kenya.
- Orterter Enterprises Limited valued at Ksh 2.5 billion. As well,
- Residential Properties along Jogoo road Nairobi valued at Ksh 1.6 billion.
- Uasin Gishu Homestead that has an airstrip and a man-made lake in the compound valued at Ksh 1.3 billion.
- The Oseng Property Limited valued at Ksh 1 billion.
- Amaco Insurance, where he is the topmost shareholder, with approximately 1 billion Kenyan Shillings.
- Furthermore, he runs a Poultry Business Hub at his Turbo home, Uasin Gishu county rated at Sh760 million.
- Mediamax Networks and K24 TV station where he’s the topmost shareholder (60%).
- Dolphin Hotel in Mombasa. Also, Ruto owns Dolphin Hotel near the Indian Ocean in Mombasa that’s estimated to be 600 million.
- Rongai Flats. Again, Ruto owns Osere flats in Rongai valued at Ksh 500 million.
- His Karen Home estimated to be worth Ksh 500 million. And finally,
- William Ruto also owns a chopper worth Ksh 300 million.
We shall keep you updated on William Samoei Ruto Wealth, Properties and also, on the Companies Owned in 2020.