Strongest Currencies in Africa 2021 Top 10 Highest currencies today. There are several countries in Africa that have the strongest and highest currencies than some European nations. Hence, this has positively affected the growth and stability of the respective African countries. It’s important to note that the currency value of any given country today, is determined by a number of factors. For example, the foreign exchange market, inflation, the market force in the country, as well as it’s supply and demand.
Before we go further, we hope that you explored the highest and strongest currencies in the world for 2021.
Which currency is the Highest in Africa 2021?
Today, we shall educate you on the top 10 strongest and highest currency or currencies in Africa in 2021. The most powerful currency in Africa in 2020 is Libya’s currency, Libyan Dinar. This is due to the fact that 1 USD is equivalent to LYD 1.41. In other words, Libya’s currency is the strongest currency in Africa in the year 2021.
First, we managed to evaluate the currencies in all the countries in Africa step by step. Through our findings, 4 North African countries appeared in the list of the top 10 Africa strongest currencies in 2020. Also, we had 3 southern African countries that emerged among the strongest African currencies today.
Eswatini, a landlocked country, previously known as Swaziland, ranked #8 in Africa. Probably, being surrounded by stable nations like South Africa and Zambia (which is also landlocked), enabled it to stand tall. In East Africa, the country that has the highest currency in 2021 is Eritrea.
In summary, we shall list the top 10 highest and strongest currencies in Africa 2021 or today. Then, we will state the trade tariffs to the United States Dollar rates in the current time.
Top 10 Strongest and Highest Currencies in Africa Today 2021
10 Strongest, Powerful, and Highest Currency in Africa 2021
1. Libyan Dinar, USD = LYD 1.41. It’s the most powerful currency in Africa today and in 2021.
2. Tunisian Dinar, 1 USD = DT 2.85. Again, Tunisian dinar is the second most highest currency in Africa in 2021.
3. Ghanaian Cedi, 1 USD = ÇEDI 5.51
4. Moroccan Dirham, 1 USD = MAD 9.89
5. Botswana Pula, 1 USD = Pula 10.90
6. Zambian Kwacha, 1 USD = ZMK 13.14
7. Seychellois Rupee, 1 USD =SR 13.64
8. South African Rand, 1 USD = R 14.89
8. Swazi Lilangeni 1 USD = 14.89 SZL
9. Eritrean Nakfa, 1 USD = Nfk 15.00. And finally,
10. Egyptian Pound, USD = E£ 16.30