Top 10 Richest Musicians in South Africa 2020 Forbes.
Today, we shall focus on South African musicians and artists who are reaping millions in the music industry. First of all, we have all seen how South Africa artists and musicians are turning out to be millionaires. Furthermore, some have turned out to become Producers, TV Hosts, Entrepreneurs and many more.
In other words, we all have to agree that the entertainment industry is one of the most lucrative ventures in the world today. However, not everyone who starts recording music or becomes a musician is fortunate or guaranteed to be a top artist. For example, we have over 2,000 musicians in South Africa today, but, only 200-500 are recognized by Media outlets.
Top 10 Richest Musicians in South Africa 2020 Forbes
It’s for that reason that we thought to enlighten you of the Richest Musicians in South Africa today. In summary, we shall list the name of the artist or musician. Then, we will state their line of work and net worth.
Richest Musicians in South Africa 2020
- Steve Hofmeyr. TV Presenter, Actor, Singer as well as a Songwriter.
Estimated net worth: R275 million.
- AKA. Rapper, producer, songwriter, and Entrepreneur.
Estimated net worth: R157 million.
- Black Coffee. DJ, record producer, singer, and songwriter.
Estimated net worth: R150 million.
- Rebecca Malope. Gospel Singer, songwriter as well as a TV Host.
Estimated net worth: R75 million.
- Die Antwoord (Ninja and Yolandi Visser). Rappers
Estimated net worth: R61 million.
- Cassper Nyovest. Hip-hop Rapper, Songwriter
Estimated net worth: R47 million.
- DJ Euphonik. Deejay, record producer and presenter.
Estimated net worth: R35 million.
- DJ Sbu. TV and Radio Host, Producer, Columnist, as well as an Entrepreneur.
Estimated net worth: R31 million.
- Oskido. Entrepreneur as well as a Producer.
Estimated net worth: R28 million. And finally,
- Juanita du Plessis. Singer, Songwriter, Presenter, and Model.
Estimated net worth: R20 million.