This is a guide list of the most up-to-date expensive high schools in Kenya 2020 2021 Academic year.
First of all, education is to a greater percentage (63%) considered as the keys to a successful future. Furthermore, attaining quality education is an added advantage especially at any level of study. Be it high school, college, institute or university. That is why we have the top and best university or high school rankings, merits globally each and every year.
In short, below is a list of the most expensive schools in Kenya 2020 2021.
Most Expensive Schools in Kenya 2020 2021 LIST
- International School of Kenya. It’s the most expensive school in Kenya. First, the International school of Kenya offers the North American curriculum. The school fees per term is around Ksh 2,070,204.
- Greensteds International School. The school fees per term is Ksh 1,010,000.
- St Andrews Turi. The school is located along Nakuru Kericho highway. The school fees per term is Ksh 994,500.
- Brookhouse School. The school fees per term is roughly Ksh 860,000.
- Peponi School. Its situated along the Thika Road superhighway. The school fees per term are approximately Ksh 792,000.
- Hillcrest International School. It is located in Karen, Nairobi Urban Estate. You will have to afford an average of Ksh 782,000 per term.
- Gems Cambridge International School. Again, Gems Cambridge International is located in Nairobi. The school fees per term are roughly Ksh 718,000 per term.
- Braeburn Imani International School. Its owned by Braeburn group of schools. Similarly, the school fees per term are approximately Ksh 717,000.
- The Banda School. It’s located in Lang’ata Estate, Nairobi. Most noteworthy, the school offers the British Educational curriculum. Here, parents pay a tuition fee of about Ksh 695,000. Finally,
- Kenton College Preparatory School. Again, Kenton College is as well located in Kileleshwa, Nairobi. The school fees per term are about Ksh 675,918.
NB: We shall be keeping you updated with the list as well as the fees per term periodically.