The most up to date Forbes list of the top 20 influential women in the world for 2020 today. Firstly, there are numerous influential women in the world for 2020 who are indexed in the top List. Above all, most of them are celebrities, businesswomen, activists, as well as politicians. Certainly, the majority of women strive for greater roles in society since their presence and power are rather lowly ranked. Hence, this is the reason why at times women demonstrate and plea for gender equality across the World.
Influential Women Today
As a result, young female politicians like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez are being voted into powerful positions of power. This is because it becomes advantageous for women to have the chance to deliver their demands and challenges in society.
However, there are a number of women leaders who are women making headlines globally. Some of them are fashion designers, models, activists and so on. Above all, most of the journalists write on sensitive topics like gender violence in Hollywood and other parts of the World, that help them gain more momentum. Certainly, this has enabled women to get worldwide recognition which is as well backed up by female celebrities.
In summary, below is a list of Forbes top 20 most influential women in the world in 2020 today.
Most Influential Women in The World 2020
- Michelle Obama – Writer and lawyer.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Judge.
- Queen Elizabeth II.
- Ellen DeGeneres – TV Presenter.
- Emma Watson – Model, Actor.
- Angela Merkel – Politician, Physicist.
- Alexandria Ocasio Cortez – Politician, Activist.
- Oprah Winfrey – Businessperson, Journalist.
- Lady Gaga – Fashion Designer, Record Producer.
- Theresa May – Politician.
- Melinda Gates – Businessperson.
- Nancy Pelosi – Politician.
- Sonia Sotomayor – Judge, Editor.
- Marie Kondo – Author.
- Kalama Harris – Politician, Lawyer.
- Rihanna – Fashion Designer, Singer.
- Beyonce – Record producer, Businessperson.
- Jacinda Ardern – Politician.
- Emma Gonzalez – Activist. And finally,
- Ivanka Trump – Fashion Model, Businessperson.